Artistically and content-wise, I think this video is my very best and favourite video yet! I am SO proud of how it turned out! 😀 Hope you guys enjoy watching it just as much as I enjoyed making it!
In the video
- Reflection on 2017 and what worked/what didn’t
- How I use my lifestyle habit tracking spread
- My goals for 2018 and word of the year, “Flow”
- A few discussions about things I’ve learned in 2017
- How to set your own goals and make them happen
FOR THE COMMENTS:
If you’re reading this far, THANK YOU!! I’d love to chat more with all of you! Let me know in the comments below:
What are some of YOUR goals for the new year and, if you have one, what is your word of the year? 😉
P.S. I feel really weird having edited this and essentially narrowed down who I am for you guys. It’s like I get to selectively choose how you see me and it’s weird. Just thought I’d put that out there. It gives me a new perspective on the whole social-media thing and how it gets people down. Though I’ve never really felt negatively about myself after going on social media, I can see why one would – and this is just proof that we shouldn’t. 😉
You might also like...
No Recipes Found