If you’re ever short on time one month (or just don’t feel like taking the time to set up by hand), this post is for you! In it I share Mistral Spirit-style printable spreads that are practical and aesthetic for your monthly bullet journal set-up.
If you use these printables, I would LOVE it if you tagged me in your Instagram photos using the hashtag #mistralspiritprintables and #mistralspirit.
Let me know if you’d like to see any kind of modifications to the printables, I’d be happy to make them and add them to my website!
Hope you enjoyed the short(ish) video too! (It’s all the way at the bottom of the post.)
Click on the images below to download the PDF for that style of spread.
In this video:
- February quick, minimalist, practical set-up
- How I’m using my monthly printables
- What styles of printables do I have
– Latest video: Charisma, Love and Psychology || 4AM Coffee-Induced Thoughts
– How I use Monthlies + Dailies || Day in my Bullet Journal
– All Mistral Spirit Printables
– Blog post about Note-taking series
– My blog post about setting up your first Bullet Journal!
– Zebra Mildliner *
– MintPrintcess Customized Dotted Notebook
– Muji Hexagonal Polycarbonate Gel Ink Ballpoint pen 0.38 Retractable
– Staples AvantNext black pen (available in store only)
– Moleskine Classic Softcover *
– Filofax Executive Notebook (removable pages) *
– Pastel Coloured sticky notes *
– Transparent Muji sticky note case
– Lihit Lab Pencil Case *
* affiliate links
You might also like...
No Recipes Found