Trying to think of a good use for that beautiful new notebook? I put together a list of 16 creative ways to use your empty notebooks that are productivity-boosting and inspirational!
Now, I’m in no way an advocate for creating extra work for yourself by cluttering up your life with unnecessary goals, notebooks and lists, BUT I think you might get some ideas and inspiration from this video for your next favourite notebook!
Let me know in the comments below what other ways you use your notebooks, which of my ideas are your favourites, or if you’ve got some neat variations on the suggestions I made! I love reading all your comments. 😉
AND OF COURSE: HUGE congrats to Cristina M. for winning the Mint Printcess notebook giveaway! I’m sure you’ll love your notebook. Thank you all for participating!
- Bullet Journal
- Bullet Journal Collections book
- Ideas notebook
- Q&A a Day
- Questions notebook
- Quotes journal
- Favourite things
- Letters to future/past self
- Writer’s notebook
- Travel notebook/Places to Visit
- Health Tracker
- Blogging Editorial Calendar
– Latest video: March || Practical Bujo Set-up + Free Monthly Printables!
– How I use Monthlies + Dailies || Day in my Bullet Journal
– All Mistral Spirit Printables
– Blog post about Note-taking series
– My blog post about setting up your first Bullet Journal!
– Zebra Mildliner *
– MintPrintcess Customized Dotted Notebook
– Muji Hexagonal Polycarbonate Gel Ink Ballpoint pen 0.38 Retractable
– Staples AvantNext black pen (available in store only)
– Moleskine Classic Softcover *
– Filofax Executive Notebook (removable pages) *
– Pastel Coloured sticky notes *
– Transparent Muji sticky note case
– Lihit Lab Pencil Case *
* affiliate links
You might also like...
No Recipes Found