Flipped through my two travel sketchbooks from 2014 to today! I love sketching the places I visit because it’s a fun way to interact with your surroundings and observe tiny details you otherwise wouldn’t. Plus, the final product is beautiful (sometimes)! 😛
I use two different sketchbooks from the same brand, Strathmore, which I LOVE (for a link to the specific sketchbook I use, see below). One of them is toned grey with thinner paper and the other is just white but with thicker, mixed media paper. I use them both, and just decide what type of sketching I’m in the mood for before I leave for my travels!
Hope you guys enjoy!
– CRICUT Explore Air 2 (used for sticker on sketchbook cover) *
– CRICUT cutting mat *
– Strathmore Tinted softcover sketchbook/journal *
– Pitt Faber-Castell fineliner markers (what I use in my sketchbooks) *
– Pitt Faber-Castell fineliners assorted set *
– Pentel Travel Water brush *
* affiliate links
You might also like...
No Recipes Found