Quick and easy set-up this month using my bullet journal monthly printables! I also showed how I write in some of my tasks for the month in my monthly planner using my Google calendar.
Haven’t really been tracking much lately, but it’s been for the better. 😉 Enjoy and if you read this far, let me know what themes you guys did for June!
P.S. Next month I’m starting a completely new bullet journal… so excited to show you!
– Latest video: montreal travel lookbook: 7 spring outfit ideas
– Bullet Journal monthly layout printables
– All Mistral Spirit Printables
– My Note-taking series
– Setting up your first Bullet Journal!
– Zebra Mildliner *
– Muji Hexagonal Polycarbonate Gel Ink Ballpoint pen 0.38 Retractable
– Staples AvantNext black pen (available in store only)
– Moleskine Classic Softcover *
– Filofax Executive Notebook (removable pages) *
– Pastel Coloured sticky notes *
– Transparent Muji sticky note case
– Lihit Lab Pencil Case *
* affiliate links