SO excited to start a brand new journal for university! Changing things up massively to match where I’m at with my mental health goals. 🙂
Be sure to grab your own Mistral Spirit monthly printables down below and comment to share how you’re using them! I’ve used them to plan my tasks, write memories, track food, and now I’m using them to write one thing I learn each day!
– Zebra Mildliner (the highlighters I use) *
– Muji Hexagonal Polycarbonate Gel Ink Ballpoint pen 0.38 Retractable (the pens I use)
– Staples AvantNext black pen (thicker pen I use for writing essays – available in store only)
– SAM’s Blank Notebook (the red notebook I use for bullet journaling) *
– Moleskine Classic Softcover (the pink one with a feather on it) *
– Filofax Executive Notebook (removable pages) *
– Pastel Coloured sticky notes *
– Transparent Muji sticky note case
– Lihit Lab Pencil Case (the pencil case I used to use and recommend) *
* affiliate links
You might also like...
No Recipes Found