organization || starting my 5th bullet journal: new set up & changes!
SO excited to start a brand new journal for university! Changing things up massively to match where I’m at with my mental health goals. 🙂
Be sure to grab your own Mistral Spirit monthly printables down below and comment to share how you’re using them! I’ve used them to plan my tasks, write memories, track food, and now I’m using them to write one thing I learn each day!
– Bullet Journal monthly layout printables
– All Mistral Spirit Printables
– My Note-taking series
– Setting up your first Bullet Journal!
– Zebra Mildliner (the highlighters I use) *
– Muji Hexagonal Polycarbonate Gel Ink Ballpoint pen 0.38 Retractable (the pens I use)
– Staples AvantNext black pen (thicker pen I use for writing essays – available in store only)
– SAM’s Blank Notebook (the red notebook I use for bullet journaling) *
– Moleskine Classic Softcover (the pink one with a feather on it) *
– Filofax Executive Notebook (removable pages) *
– Pastel Coloured sticky notes *
– Transparent Muji sticky note case
– Lihit Lab Pencil Case (the pencil case I used to use and recommend) *
* affiliate links
You might also like...
No Recipes Found
Writing 50k words in ONE month: National Novel Writing Month 2022 Prep Vlog + Goal Setting + Events
I’m participating in NaNoWriMo this year! National Novel Writing Month is a worldwide, virtual writing event during the month of November during which hundreds of thousands of people around the world set one goal for themselves: to write 50,000 words (a novel) in a month. That’s 1,667 every day. I first did Camp NaNoWriMo twice…
“Company” on Broadway in NYC
We decided to make our first night in New York City a Broadway night. I’m so glad we ended up choosing the musical “Company”… it completely blew me away! The story opens on the 35th birthday of Bobby, a bachelorette whose friends are all married couples. We then get to see vignettes of each couple’s…
what it means to be your own friend (feat. my last bathroom selfie in Goodes Hall)
Earlier today I took what will likely be my last bathroom selfie in Goodes Hall. (Hopefully in equal part because I’ll grow out of it and because I’m about to graduate from undergrad. 😋) Isn’t it an amazing feeling to be fascinated by an area of study? The utter excitement that comes along with it!…