It’s been so hot over here this weekend… so what else is there to do but start crackin’ on that collections journal of mine? I set up my “bullet system” spread and decided to film a little video explaining it in detail. My bullet, migration, signifier and colour code system is universal – meaning I use it for note-taking, bullet journaling, and pretty much everything else. I love that it’s minimal, adaptable, but also aesthetic! (Gotta get those nice insta pics, right?)
Let me know in the comments if you grabbed the printable for yourself and what aspect of my system you plan on incorporating into yours!
P.S. The Mistral Spirit YouTube channel is almost at 20,000 subscribers! WHaAt!? I can’t believe it. And I’m super excited because I can confirm that I will be doing another GIVEAWAY for you guys once we hit the milestone! Stay tuned for more information coming soon. 😉
My old post on my colour code system can be found here. This is a written blog post with pictures explaining how I (used to) take notes and highlight them.
My post about my Mistral Method video series can be found here. This was a three-part YouTube series I made explaining how I take handwritten notes and giving advice on how to create a note-taking system that suits your needs.
To download my “Bullet System” printable, click on the image below! The printable comes in 2 sizes and 2 slightly different styles (the titles are the only change).
If clicking on the photo doesn’t work, try this link: Bullet System
For my affiliate (and not affiliate) links to the products featured in the video, please visit my LINKS page or scroll down to below the video, where I’ve listed them all.
– Zebra Mildliner (the highlighters I use) *
– Muji Hexagonal Polycarbonate Gel Ink Ballpoint pen 0.38 Retractable (the pens I use)
– Staples AvantNext black pen (thicker pen I use for writing essays – available in store only)
– SAM’s Blank Notebook (the red notebook I use for bullet journaling) *
– Moleskine Classic Softcover (the pink one with a feather on it) *
– Filofax Executive Notebook (removable pages) *
– Pastel Coloured sticky notes *
– Transparent Muji sticky note case
– Lihit Lab Pencil Case (the pencil case I used to use and recommend) *
* affiliate links