Nope, this isn’t just a list of things to do over the summer that are productive. These are ways you can encourage yourself to get into a happy, healthy, and productive space that will help you make the most out of your summer, whatever that might mean to you!
For the comments:
I’d love to hear if you have any other ways to get into that productive mindset over the summer! What are your tips and tricks?
AAND I’m curious what you think of this style of video. I was debating how to structure it for a while, because I’m not really creating anything to physically show you – I’m only sharing tips. Normally, you’d see someone on YouTube just sit in front of a camera and talk about it, but I wanted to get a bit more visual and artistic. How’d it turn out?
To download my “ways to be PRODUCTIVE over the summer” printable, click on the image below!
If clicking on the photo doesn’t work, try this link: ways to be PRODUCTIVE over the summer
For my affiliate (and not affiliate) links to the products featured in the video, please visit my LINKS page or scroll down to where I’ve listed them all.
Use code MISTRALSPIRIT20 for 20% off any course!
(As an ambassador, using that code lets them know I sent you and also supports my channel by granting me a portion from the sale of the course!)
Bullet Journal monthly layout printables
All Mistral Spirit Printables
My Note-taking series
My bullet + signifier + colour code system & FREE printable
Setting up your first Bullet Journal!
– Zebra Mildliner (the highlighters I use) *
– Muji Hexagonal Polycarbonate Gel Ink Ballpoint pen 0.38 Retractable (the pens I use)
– Staples AvantNext black pen (thicker pen I use for writing essays – available in store only)
– SAM’s Blank Notebook (the red notebook I use for bullet journaling) *
– Moleskine Classic Softcover (the pink one with a feather on it) *
– Filofax Executive Notebook (removable pages) *
– Pastel Coloured sticky notes *
– Transparent Muji sticky note case
– Lihit Lab Pencil Case (the pencil case I used to use and recommend) *
– Pitt Faber-Castell fineliner markers (what I use in my sketchbooks) *
– Pitt Faber-Castell fineliners assorted set *
* affiliate links
You might also like...
No Recipes Found