Our first Mistral Spirit Book Club virtual meetup! Join us with a warm cup of coffee or tea to get to know each other and chat about all things books.
Date and Time
The time is this Friday, December 17th at 2pm EST (Eastern Standard Time). Click here to figure out what time that is in your time zone.
You can also stay up-to-date and RSVP (if you’d like) on the Facebook group event:
About the event
You’re welcome to drop in and out whenever, and participate or just listen! It’s meant to be fun and relaxing, not a formal event.
– 15 mins – chatting and introductions!
– 20 mins – book-related games and polls
– 20 mins – prompts about our books of the month from 2021
About the Zoom room
- The passcode and link are in the Facebook book club and also our Vibely group. You can join from either.
- Video and audio are both turned off by default when you join, but feel free to turn them on if you are comfortable!
- Live automatic transcription is enabled if you have trouble hearing or understanding anyone.
- Breakout rooms are enabled so we could chat one-on-one with each other if you like!
- Not 100% sure but I don’t think you can call in – so you’ll have to download the Zoom app and use wifi. But no need to register or anything!
A little video for you
Lastly, I made a funky little video to announce the whole thing over on Instagram. You can check it out here. I particularly related to the audio and I’m so glad I found a way to use it despite my continuing refusal to create Reels with my face mouthing someone else’s words. 😉
There’s no avoiding this one… If that doesn’t work, try this:
See you on Friday and can’t wait to chat with you all!