a complete digital system for uni organization: OneNote + Todoist + notebook | get organized with me
My completely DIGITAL organization system for the final semester of my undergraduate university degree (Commerce at Queen’s University) combines all the studying strategies I’ve learned since my first year! The organization tools I use are: OneNote for note-taking, Google Calendar which synchronizes with Todoist for time & task management, and a plain notebook for those discussion-based courses that require mind-mapping.
It’s a longer one… but I’m walking through my entire thought process for getting organized at the start of the school semester so you can join me along and see how I set up a system that is FUNCTIONAL, EFFICIENT, and ADAPTABLE for every kind of class! I hope this helps and inspires you if you’re in college, university or pursuing any kind of education/schooling!
Don’t forget to ☕ SIGN UP for my new bi-weekly newsletter, ☕ Idea Café!
A couple other updates from me (it’s been a while!):
- ☕ SIGN UP for my new bi-weekly newsletter, ☕ Idea Café. (I’m discontinuing my WordPress blog’s subscriptions in a couple of days.)
- 📚 Mistral Spirit Facebook Book Club: we read & discuss 1 book every 2 months, and share interesting photos/articles/art
- 📽 I’m back on YouTube! Will be working hard on bringing you VALUE through organization, studying, and planning strategies – turn on the notification bell so you don’t miss an update!
other related links
- My university note-taking system (from first year)
- Momentum Chrome Extension
- The notebook I used: Moleskine Cahier Journal, pack of 3 (I found these at Costco) *
- My laptop (Microsoft Surface Pro 3) *
- Links to discount codes for products I like & use
* affiliate links
You might also like...
No Recipes Found