Article by Scott Young: https://www.scotthyoung.com/blog/2020/01/13/too-tired/
- video || 12 graphic design rules for beginners + free printable! | adClick here to explore your creativity and get 2 free months of … Read more
- writing || strategies to cope with fluctuations of self-worthWe're human. 🙂 Sometimes we waste our time. Other times, we do … Read more
- video || bullet journal flip through: 2019NOTE: I will update this page as I publish each of the … Read more
current deals and discounts
last updated: january 15, 2020
2 free months of Skillshare
Skillshare is a community of creative and curious people inspired to grow their skills. The platform has on-demand classes and workshops to fit your schedule, that include a combination of video lessons and a class project.
One of the classes I took was Brian Maehl’s ‘Writing for Brands: Freelancing in the Age of Content Marketing’. The photo below were my notes from the class!
Make 2020 the year where you follow your creative passions!
Join the Skillshare community for 2 FREE MONTHS of workshops and classes at the link below:
permanent discount codes
Get 2 FREE months of Premium Membership and explore your creativity by joining the Skillshare community at this link: https://skl.sh/mistralspirit
I don’t earn a commission on this link (and you can cancel anytime). Registering with my link helps support my channel a lot, and grow your creative skills too!
the washi tape shop
Use the code MISTRALSPIRIT to get 10% OFF on ALL store items.
Let them know I sent you by using my affiliate link: http://www.thewashitapeshop.com/?aff=96
I earn a 10% commission on anything you buy and that really helps support my business!
Belezza Moda is a fashion and jewelry company started by a friend.
and get 20% off with code MISTRALSPIRIT.
the skipping stone
The Skipping Stone is an organization that sells handmade Jewelry, leather bags and wallets, and journals sourced from India and uses the profits to benefit humanitarian aid organizations that free women from human trafficking.
All of their products are handmade by women trained in vocational (trades) skills like jewelry making to help empower them away from extreme poverty and human trafficking.
Use my affiliate link to let them know I sent you!
I earn a 10% commission on anything you buy through the link above, but will be donating that directly back to Aatma Vikas, the charity The Skipping Stone works with.
Amazon is a great place to shop for inexpensive items, some of my favourites being:
- Zebra Mildliners (the highlighters I use)
- Moleskine Classic Softcover (the pink one with a feather on it)
- Filofax Executive Notebook (removable pages)
- Pastel Coloured sticky notes
- Pastel Coloured sticky notes
- Lihit Lab Pencil Case (the pencil case I used to use and recommend)
- Pitt Faber-Castell fineliner markers (what I use in my sketchbooks)
- Pitt Faber-Castell fineliners assorted set
Anything you buy on Amazon with my affiliate link below helps support the equipment and photography gear I use to create content for you!